What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among others, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer at all. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your consent -through the activation of cookies in your browser- Anima Advertising S.L. will not link the stored data in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Cookies are an important part of how our website works. The main function of our cookies is to improve the user's browsing experience. For example, they can be used to remember the language you use during navigation and on future visits.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication,identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for videos or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
- Session cookies: they collect and store data during the user's session, such as to provide a service. They are deleted when the session ends.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: these are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyze your internet browsing habits so we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What are own and third-party cookies?
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user from a computer or domain managed by us.
- Third-party cookies: these would be those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences.
It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
You will not be able to blog, upload photos, post comments or rate content. The web will also not be able to tell if you are a human or an automated application posting spam.
Can cookies be disabled or deleted?
You can reject the processing of data or information collected by cookies at any time, by configuring the options of your Internet browser. You can allow, block (in a general or particular way for a specific domain) or delete the cookies installed on your computer.
For more information about Firefox click here:
For more information about Chrome click here:
For more information about Explorer click here:
For more information about Safari click here:
For more information about Opera click here:
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to do so. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
The user expressly accepts, by using this web site, the treatment of the information collected in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.